Purbachal Lotus Valley
Rajuk’s Purbachal Project
Location of Rajuk’s Purbachal Project:
• To maintain the balance of environment by proper Urbanization. To create environment friendly and sustainable atmosphere.
• To reduce the existing acute problem of housing.
• To expand civic facilities by urbanization to the near by and surrounding areas gradually.
• Development of new township and to expand economic facilities.
• To mitigate future housing demand.
The infrastructure of the place is ready to meet the increased demand. It is definitely the best choice for VIP’s who come to live in Purbachal Lotus Valley. Its natural beauty, tropical climate constant, Purbachal hospitality attract visitors from around the country, many of whom decide to stay forever. Purbachal Lotus Valley has everything to become a favorite destination for family vacations, and who knows, your new home. Its privileged location in Dhaka City point closest to Rajuk Purbachal New Town.Dhaka Metropolitan city has now been turned into the busiest & densely populated city. 20 million of people reside permanently in Dhaka city, the capital of Bangladesh for service, business and other purpose. The dwelling places required for these large number of people are very inadequate. As a result, the residential areas of Dhaka city are turning into overcrowded dirty localities day by day and creating unhealthy environment causing damage to the beauty of the city.
It is possible to reduce the pressure of population of Dhaka city to a great extent by developing the surrounding area of Dhaka city in a planned way and establishing permanent residential accommodation for these vast population. The project area consists of red soils and not so suitable efforts for agriculture and mixed with low lying and hilly undulated land.
As this project is beside the RAJUK planned mega city “Purbachal New Town”, so all kinds of government facilities of Purbachal will be available near by.
Land Use Schedule (Major component):
• Construction of 300’-0” wide Purbachal Link Road:
– Road Embankment Construction Work Progress-60%
– Pavement Works will be started by June/2010.
– Tender of Balu Bridge is under process
• 120 feet road go through our project which connect Uttara to Kaliganj(under construction)
• Walking distance from Purbachal New town sector NO.30
• Connect with Asian High Way.
• Internal roads of this project will be 120,100, 65, 45, 35, 30 feet wide
Necessary actions are being taken for establishing utility services Electricity, Gas, Water supply and sewerage, Telecommunication etc.
Construction work of Kuril Fly-over will be started by February/2010 and expected to be completed by December/2012.